Mathew 24:12 And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold.
- Prime Minister Ulf Kristersson has blamed “irresponsible immigration policy and a failed integration” for the violence.
- Prime Minister Ulf Kristersson was meeting the head of Sweden’s armed forces and the police chief on Friday to discuss ways to stem growing gang violence in the country
- In September alone 12 people were killed in the wave of violence sweeping the country. One was killed in a bomb attack, and another 11 were shot dead in separate incidents.
- “Sweden has never seen anything like this. No other country in Europe is seeing anything like this,” Kristersson said.
- New laws will give police more power to combat gang activity, including wiretapping and body searches in certain areas, harsher sentences for repeat offenders, and double sentences for some crimes.
- “We’ll put them on trial. If they are Swedish citizens they will be locked away with long prison sentences, and if they are foreigners they will be deported,” he said.
- “We are going to deport foreigners who move in criminal gang circles even if they haven’t committed a crime,” he added.
Read the original article by clicking here.