Revelation 6:8 And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider's name was Death, and Hades followed him. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth.
- Locusts swarm skies of Mexico leaving people fearing the world is ending
- …the residents of Sinanché, a small town in southeastern Mexico, first heard the hissing.
- Looking out their windows, the leaves of the fruit trees in their back gardens had been licked clean, while chewed-on lemons, oranges and hoya covered the grass.
- Miles-long clouds of locusts have been blanketing the skies above the state of Yucatán this week, flying through shopping plazas, smacking into the windows of apartment complexes and gobbling up anything green in local parks.
- Farmers have said the blizzard of bugs has nibbled on their cornfields in the middle of harvest, though officials say the swarm will unlikely lead to any major losses to the agriculture sector.
- Some farmers have tried to douse crops with pesticides in a bid to kill the insects.
- With not enough vegetation to go around, the famished swarms have buzzed into urban areas to eat trees, bushes and flowers.
Read the original article by clicking here.