Revelations 6:8 “And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider’s name was Death, and Hades followed him. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth.”
- Apocalyptic scenes in Shanghai’s rebellion against Zero Covid chaos: Residents attack police after being evicted to create quarantine centers and try to break barricades in hunt for food… while hazmat-clad Communist thugs still can’t stop cases going up
- Dozens of buildings in the city have been converted to makeshift isolation hubs as PPE-clad local officials struggle to contain record infection rates, which have surpassed 25,000 in recent days.
- Restrictions have seen residents confined to their homes and face food and water shortages, with other clips show locals bursting through barricades demanding food.
- Strict lockdown rules have been in place city-wide since April 3 in a bid to control the super-transmissible but milder Omicron strain. But cases in China are still on the rise.
- Pressure on the city to bring its outbreak under control is mounting from above, with President Xi Jinping warning on Wednesday that strict virus measures ‘cannot be relaxed’ and proclaiming that ‘persistence is victory,’ in a speech published by state media.
Read the original article by clicking here.