Matthew 24:7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
- Magnitude 5.1 Earthquake gives SF Bay Area a big shake
- The quake hit at 11:42 a.m. with a depth of 4 miles, just south of Mount Hamilton in the hills about 12 miles east of downtown San Jose, according to the U.S. Geological Survey. A magnitude 2.9 aftershock struck shortly after at 11:47 a.m. in the same area, followed by a magnitude 3.6 aftershock at 3:08 p.m.
- There could be 10 to 15 aftershocks of magnitude 3 or greater in the next week. Aftershocks of this magnitude and duration are totally normal for an event of this type.”
- “There’s a 1 in 100 chance of an aftershock greater than magnitude 5 in the next day,”
- There were no damage reports
Read the original article by clicking here.