Revelations 6:3-4 “when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- Russia State TV Discusses Nuclear Strike on Yellowstone Volcano
- During a recent broadcast on Russian state-run TV, a pundit discussed the possibility of Russia using a nuclear Sarmat missile to strike a volcano in Yellowstone National Park.
- During the appearance on Solovyov’s show, Sivkov also spoke about the possibility of Russia’s military trying to start an earthquake before shifting back to the talk of waking up volcanoes.
- He said Russia’s powerful Belgorod submarine is currently in the Pacific Ocean and pointed out California’s San Andreas and San Jacinto faults are located near the sea.
- “And these faults, if activated, they can trigger the activation of the entire arc of fire of the Pacific Ocean,” Sivkov said, according to Gerashchenko’s translation. “Which includes these faults, then comes Yellowstone, then comes the Aleutian Grid volcanoes…”
- Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday said during an address that his country “will pay increased attention to strengthening” its nuclear missiles based on land, sea and in the air, according to Reuters. He also reportedly said RS-28 Sarmat intercontinental ballistic missiles would be deployed this year.
Read the original article by clicking here.