Rev 6:6 NAS And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not damage the oil and the wine.”
- Psaki says Biden ‘can’t do much’ about skyrocketing gas prices, again blames Putin and says record 7.9% inflation will be ‘temporary’ after President said it would be ‘short-term’ last spring
- White House press secretary Jen Psaki doubled down on blaming Vladimir Putin for rising inflation in the U.S.
- Came after Biden blamed Vladimir Putin, thought the latest report does not capture the full impact of Russia’s invasion
- US Consumer Price Index rose 7.9 percent in February from a year ago, the most since June 1982
- Soaring prices are affecting food, clothing, shelter and other basic necessities for regular Americans
- Gasoline has continued to skyrocket since the February report, suggesting inflation will only get worse
- It is adding to political pressure on Biden and congressional Democrats ahead of the key midterms
Read the original article by clicking here.
One thought on “Psaki says Government can’t help with skyrocketing gas prices, inflation is not their fault”
Is she kidding or she doesn’t know what is really going on?