Revelations 18:2 ‘’For the merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.
- 50% of employers expect job cuts, survey finds. Here’s how to prepare for a potential layoff
- Best Buy, Ford Motor, HBO Max, Peloton, Shopify, Re/Max, Walmart and Wayfair are among the firms that have announced layoffs in recent weeks.
- 50% of firms anticipate a reduction in overall headcount in the next six to 12 months, according to a PwC survey.
- There are some steps workers worried about job cuts can do to prepare, according to employment and financial experts.
- “They’re focusing on what they can control,” Sethi said of employers. “They’re dealing with geopolitics, supply-chain issues, inflation, war in Ukraine, all these factors for which they have to determine what their strategies are.”
Read the original article by clicking here.