Luke 21:11 There will be great earthquakes, and in various places famines and pestilences. And there will be terrors and great signs from heaven
- Multiple earthquakes rumble off Oregon Coast
- More than a handful of earthquakes were reported off the Oregon Coast early Wednesday morning, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
- A 3.8-magnitude quake was recorded at 2:54 a.m. It was about 274 miles west of Newport.
- Over the next four hours, seven more quakes were recorded in similar areas.
- The USGS said the greatest quake recorded Wednesday was 5.6 magnitude.
- There is no tsunami threat reported at this time.
Read the original article by clicking here.