Luke 21:25-26 “And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress of nations in perplexity because of the roaring of the sea and the waves, people fainting with fear and with foreboding of what is coming on the world. For the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
- Death toll rises to 51 in Philippines after Christmas weekend flooding
- Emergencies were declared for 22 cities in the Philippines as intense rains during holiday battered many areas of the country’s southern regions as well as some parts of Mindanao.
- The death toll from extensive flooding during the Christmas holiday weekend in the Philippines has risen to 51, the government reported Monday.
- Nineteen others remain missing in the wake of the shear line-induced torrential rains and flooding 11 days ago, the Philippines’ National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council said in an update.
- Some 13 of the 51 reported deaths have been officially verified so far, the agency said.
- The holiday deluge affected nearly 150,000 families or 600,000 people in 10 regions across the country, officials said.
Read the original article by clicking here.