Luke 21:25 “And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress of nations in perplexity because of the roaring of the sea and the waves
- Air quality concerns continue as Canadian wildfire smoke covers the Northeast
- The smoke in major metro areas, including New York, Boston, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C., was expected to cause unhealthy air for all groups.
- The smoke in major metro areas, including Boston, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C., was expected to continue through the day and cause unhealthy air for all groups
- There are wildfires burning in the U.S., but the smoke that is affecting millions of people in the country is drifting south from Canada, where more than 400 wildfires were burning Wednesday, according to officials there.
- The city’s air quality sank to the worst in the world around 9 p.m. Tuesday, according to a ranking by IQAir, a Swiss site that monitors air quality in several major cities around the globe — and it remained in the No. 1 spot Wednesday
Read the original article by clicking here.