Revelations 6:3-4 “when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- North Korea claims that in 1 day, 800,000 youths just up and decided to voluntarily join its army and fight the US
- “According to a tally, more than 800,000 youth league officials and students across the country volunteered to join and rejoin the Korean People’s Army (KPA) on March 17 alone,” wrote Rodong Sinmun, the official newspaper of North Korea’s ruling party, on Sunday.
- The state newspaper described the enlistees as the “young vanguard,” claiming that all 800,000 had “turned out at once in the struggle to defend the country and annihilate the enemy.
- The state outlet also accused the “US imperialists and the South Korean puppet traitors” of trying to provoke a nuclear war.
- Even if North Korea did recruit 800,000 army personnel in a day, it may not mean that its military strength will increase by that amount, Gordon Kang, who researches North Korea at the East Asia Institute in Singapore, told Insider.
- Many conscripts are typically sent to work hard labor at construction sites across the country, Kang said.
Read the original article by clicking here.