Romans 1:28 “And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done.”
- Decomposing HUMAN remains can legally be used as compost from 2027 thanks to new California law aimed at tackling climate change
- A California law makes it legal to turn human remains into compost
- The process involves placing the body inside a reusable container along with wood chips and aerating it to allow microbes and bacteria to do their thing
- The law, signed by Gov. Gavin Newsom this week, takes effect in 2027
- ‘With climate change … this is an alternative method of final disposition that won’t contribute emissions into our atmosphere,’ the bill’s author said
Read the original article by clicking here.