Mathew 24:12 And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold.
- Inflatable barriers are intended to ‘proactively prevent illegal crossings between ports of entry’
- Photos of the inflatable barriers show what appear to be a string of connected inflatable spheres, that when someone attempts to scale them, spin.
- Along with the announcement of a new border crossing barrier, Abbott signed a package of six border security legislation bills intended to help the state “hold the line” as an increased number of illegal immigrants, weapons and deadly drugs pour into Texas from Mexico.
- “The Texas Legislature has stepped up to make sure we continue to robustly respond to President Biden’s growing border crisis, including allocating $5.1 billion for border security.”
- Included in the package are bills that give the Texas military the authority to use unmanned aircraft in search and recovery missions, authorize U.S. Border Patrol Agents who complete Texas DPS training to arrest, search, and seizure at established border checkpoints, and provide compensation to landowners for property damage caused by illegal immigration activities.
Read the original article by clicking here.