Revelation 16:9 “They were scorched by the fierce heat, and they cursed the name of God who had power over these plagues. They did not repent and give him glory.”
- Arizona and Nevada hit with up to 21% water cuts that start January 2023: Drying up Colorado River is draining Lake Mead and Lake Powell that are barely above one-quarter their capacity
- The White House announced on Tuesday water cuts for Arizona and Nevada starting January 1, 2023
- Arizona will receive 21 percent less water, while Nevada will get eight percent less – northern Mexico is also included and will see seven percent less water
- The water cuts are in response to the Colorado River draining Lake Mead and Lake Powell, which are the nation’s largest reservoirs
- These reservoirs serve 40 million Americans with clean water and power
Read the original article by clicking here.