- Israel’s Vote Count Nearly Complete, as Netanyahu and Religious Parties Win Big
- With nearly 100 percent of the votes counted in the Israeli elections, it seems that Former Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his Likud Party will return to power.
- According to the count so far, it seems clear that Netanyahu has a solid majority to form an ideologically conservative government.
- Netanyahu’s main rival, Prime Minister Yair Lapid of the Yest Atid Party, reminded his supporters it’s not over until the last vote is counted.
- John Waage, CBN News political analyst, says there were several issues that concerned Israelis, starting with a deteriorating security situation in areas of the West Bank, biblical Judea and Samaria
Read the original article by clicking here.