- Potent storm to reignite severe weather dangers in Southeast
- Forecasters are eyeing a developing storm as it pushes across the Midwest. In the coming days, stormy weather is forecast to develop across a wide swath of the central and eastern United States.
- The main threat from these storms will be flash flooding and damaging winds, with an AccuWeather Local StormMax™ of 80 mph
- The outbreak, which occurred on Dec. 10 and Dec. 11, produced at least 66 confirmed tornadoes.
- The tornadoes are expected to cost about $18 billion in total damage and economic loss.
Read the original article by clicking here.