Revelation 16:9 “They were scorched by the fierce heat, and they cursed the name of God who had power over these plagues. They did not repent and give him glory.”
- ‘Please, Jesus, Don’t Let Us Die’: Mom with 2 Kids Prays After Taking Cover During Louisiana Tornado
- A mother and her two daughters survived a tornado that barreled through the small town of Paradis, Louisiana Saturday after listening to what she said was an inner voice telling her to “pull over.”
- As tornado sirens sounded and the building shook from the storm’s high winds, Guidry told WWL she did the only thing she could do. She prayed.
- “I had my arms around my babies and I was just praying, ‘God, don’t let us die. Don’t let us die in here. Please, Jesus, don’t let us die in here,” she said.
- The outlet reported most of the damage was in the area around Highway 90 and 306. There were no injuries reported.
- But Guidry credited an even higher power for her and her children’s deliverance from the storm.
Read the original article by clicking here.