Revelations 6:3-4 “when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- Missile Blast in Poland Likely ‘Unfortunate Accident’ as Russia Bombed Ukrainian Civilians and Power Grid
- Poland’s President Andrzej Duda says Wednesday’s missile blast that killed two people is likely an “unfortunate accident,” saying there are no indications it was intentional.
- Duda also said it appears the missile came from Ukrainian defense forces combating a barrage of incoming Russian Missiles. He emphasized Ukraine is not to blame for trying to defend itself. His statements came after President Joe Biden held an emergency meeting with G7 and NATO members in Indonesia.
- In the aftermath of the fall of Kherson, Russia had launched its most intense barrage yet, sending almost 100 missiles into Western Ukraine
- Overnight, U.S. officials told the Associated Press that early assessments suggest it was a Ukrainian missile fired to intercept Russian missiles.
- Determining exactly what did happen is crucial as an attack on NATO countries could create a confrontation between nuclear powers. Article 5 of NATO states an armed attack against one NATO nation shall be considered an attack against them all.
Read the original article by clicking here.