Hebrews 12:11 “For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant, but later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.”
Mathew 24:12 And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold.
- Megyn Kelly Scared Trump Will Be Taken Out: ‘I Do Worry for His Safety’
- Some prominent voices in the media have been saying something lately that Americans need to pay attention to.
- On Friday’s episode of “The Megyn Kelly Show” on YouTube, host Megyn Kelly expressed concerns that the “demonization” of Trump could lead to him being hurt or “worse.”
- During a discussion with her guest, Dan Bongino, conservative radio host and author of “The Gift of Failure,” Kelly voiced her concerns surrounding the portrayal of Trump and its potential escalation as the presidential primary contest continues.
- “You know that the riots we saw around BLM, the total overreaction we saw to basically everything surrounding Trump, and certainly the way they described January 6 as the new 9/11.
- “All those things are going to culminate in some sort of, like, serious meltdown for our country,” she said.
- “… [Trump] is so demonized to the point where I do worry for his safety,” Kelly said later in the show.
Read the original article by clicking here.