Matthew 24:7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
- More than 50 earthquakes rattle Hawaii volcano in past 24 hours, geologists say
- A swarm of at least 50 small-magnitude earthquakes has rattled the Mauna Loa volcano on the Big Island in Hawaii over the past 24 hours, the U.S. Geological Survey reported Tuesday, Nov. 15.
- All of the quakes were below 3.0 magnitude, geologists said.
- Mauna Loa is the world’s biggest active volcano. It is not erupting and there are “no signs of an imminent eruption,” according to geologists.
- However, the area is in a state of “heightened unrest” due to the increased earthquake activity and “inflation of the summit,” USGS said. The activity is likely being driven by new magma entering between 2 and 5 miles below the volcano’s summit.
Read the original article by clicking here.