Revelation 16:9 “They were scorched by the fierce heat, and they cursed the name of God who had power over these plagues. They did not repent and give him glory.”
- 9 million told to evacuate after super typhoon Nanmadol slams southern Japan, heads toward Tokyo
- Officials in Japan have ordered 9 million people to evacuate as the powerful super typhoon Nanmadol pummels the island nation with winds gusting up to 145 mph (234 km/h) and bears down on Tokyo, home to nearly 14 million inhabitants.
- As the country braces for extensive flooding and landslides, an estimated 350,000 homes have already lost power and tens of thousands of people are being housed in emergency shelters, according to the BBC. Nanmadol is the 14th typhoon of the season and it’s one of the most powerful storms to strike Japan in decades
- Nearly 12 inches (30 centimeters) of rain will drench central Japan’s Tokai region over the next 24 hours
- Other areas are expected to be soaked with as much as 16 inches (40 cm) of rain during a 24-hour period, according to the BBC.
Read the original article by clicking here.