Luke 21:11 “There will be great earthquakes, and in various places famines and pestilences. And there will be terrors and great signs from heaven.”
- Papua New Guinea: 7.6 magnitude quake kills three, causes damage
- A tsunami warning previously issued after a 7.6 magnitude earthquake in eastern Papua New Guinea has been withdrawn.
- In the remote mountain village of Matoko one person was killed after getting buried in a mud fall and several others seriously injured, said Kessy Sawang, a member of parliament.
- She said there are fears of more injuries and deaths amid reports of “people and houses buried and destroyed.”
- Prime Minister James Marape expressed concern and asked people to head to higher ground after people reported that the sea level had suddenly dropped.
Read the original article by clicking here.