Matthew 24:7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
- Death toll from Libyan floods tops 11K, threat of waterborne illnesses looms
- More than 11,000 people have been killed by devastating floods in Libya, with more than 10,000 still missing and survivors now facing the threat of waterborne diseases.
- National and international rescue workers continue to sift through the rubble for bodies after two massive dams burst in the northern African country Monday, killing thousands and leaving 40,000 homeless, authorities said.
- Health officials now worry that diseases arising from the tainted waters could bring another wave of deaths.
- Mediterranean storm Daniel sparked the mayhem, with heavy rains bursting dams and sending a wall of water over two stories high raging across eastern Libya, with the worst damage in the port city of Derna.
Read the original article by clicking here.