Romans 1:21-22,24 “Because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him or give thanks to Him as God, but became futile in their imaginations, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools. 24 Therefore God gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their own bodies among themselves.
- Ghislaine Maxwell sentenced to 20 years in Epstein sex abuse case
- U.S. District Judge Alison J. Nathan said: “A sentence of 240 months is sufficient and no graver than necessary.”
- “I find that the defendant’s criminal activity was extensive,” Nathan said.
- In December, Maxwell was convicted by a jury of five charges, including sex trafficking, transporting a minor to participate in illegal sex acts and two conspiracy charges.
- Federal prosecutors were seeking a sentence of 30 to 55 years in prison.
- Her attorneys had asked the judge for a sentence of four to five years.
Read the original article by clicking here.