Matthew 24:6 “And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet.”
- UN watchdog warns Iran closer than ever to nuclear bomb: report
- A confidential report by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) to its members said that Tehran had 33.2 kilograms of 60 percent enriched material as of Feb. 19.
- It’s the highest level of enriched uranium ever recorded in Iran, up from the 17.7 kilograms the agency recorded in early November, the Wall Street Journal reported
- To produce enough weapons-grade nuclear fuel, Iran would need roughly 40 kilograms of 60 percent enriched uranium, the report said.
- The IAEA report was released as negotiators from the US, Britain, France, Germany, Russia and China meet with Iranian officials in Vienna to try to restore the 2015 deal brokered by the Obama administration.
- “In the coming weeks, perhaps even in the coming days, a nuclear agreement may be signed between [world] powers and Iran,” Gantz said, according to the Times of Israel.
Read the original article by clicking here.