Rev 6:6 NAS “And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not damage the oil and the wine.”
- Inflation barreled ahead at 8.3% in April from a year ago, remaining near 40-year highs
- The consumer price index accelerated 8.3% in April, more than the 8.1% estimate and near the highest level in more than 40 years.
- Core CPI, which excludes food and energy, also was higher than expected, rising 6.2%.
- Shelter costs, which comprise about one-third of the CPI, rose at their fastest pace since 1991.
- Inflation-adjusted earnings continued to decline for workers, falling 2.6% over the past year due to the surging cost of living.
Read the original article by clicking here.