Matthew 24:7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
- Hurricane Lee live updates: Millions in New England under storm warnings as landfall looms
- Millions of residents across eastern New England and parts of Canada were under tropical storm warnings on Friday as Hurricane Lee moved faster toward the region as a Category 1 hurricane with maximum sustained winds of 85 mph, according to the National Hurricane Center.
- “The worst conditions on Cape Cod will occur late Friday night and Saturday as Lee tracks more than 100 miles to the east Saturday morning,” AccuWeather hurricane expert Dan Kottlowski said.
- Then, on Saturday, “hurricane conditions and coastal flooding are possible in portions of eastern Maine, southern New Brunswick, and western Nova Scotia,” the National Hurricane Center said.
- Maine Gov. Janet Mills on Thursday declared a state of emergency as the state was under its first hurricane watch in 15 years Thursday afternoon. Earlier in the week, the region saw 10 inches of rain over six hours.
Read the original article by clicking here.