Revelation 16:9 “They were scorched by the fierce heat, and they cursed the name of God who had power over these plagues. They did not repent and give him glory.”
- ‘Catastrophic Flooding, Life-Threatening Storm Surge:’ Ian Nears Cat 5 Strength as Floridians Flee
- Hurricane Ian is a dangerous Category 4 storm as it approaches Florida’s west coast, now with top winds of 155 mph, just shy of the most dangerous Category 5 status. High winds and rain already started impacting the state early Wednesday.
- 5 million Floridians that are currently under some type of an evacuation order,” said Gov. Ron DeSantis.
- Life-threatening conditions are expected, including several feet of storm surge and more than 20 inches of rain in some areas.
- The state is bracing for millions of power outages.
- Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp has declared a state of emergency, with 500 National Guard troops on standby if needed.
Read the original article by clicking here.