Revelations 18:23 ‘For the merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.’
- In Poland, where coal is king, homeowners queue for days to buy fuel
- In Poland’s late summer heat, dozens of cars and trucks line up at the Lubelski Wegiel Bogdanka coal mine, as householders fearful of winter shortages wait for days and nights to stock up on heating fuel in queues reminiscent of communist times.
- Artur, 57, a pensioner, drove up from Swidnik, some 30 km (18 miles) from the mine in eastern Poland on Tuesday, hoping to buy several tonnes of coal for himself and his family.
- “This is beyond imagination, people are sleeping in their cars. I remember the communist times but it didn’t cross my mind that we could return to something even worse.”
- 8 million in Poland that rely on coal for heating and now face shortages and price hikes
Read the original article by clicking here.