Luke 21:11 “There will be great earthquakes, and in various places famines and pestilences. And there will be terrors and great signs from heaven.”
- Hospitals in the US are the fullest they’ve been throughout the pandemic – but it’s not just Covid
- As respiratory virus season surges across the US, it’s much more than Covid that’s filling beds this year.
- More than 80% of hospital beds are in use nationwide, jumping 8 percentage points in the past two weeks.
- Back in January, about a quarter of hospital beds were in use for Covid-19 patients. But now, only about 6% of beds are in use for Covid-19 patients, according to the HHS data.
- HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra noted that flu and other respiratory viruses are “increasing strain” on the country’s health care systems. Becerra wrote that the Biden administration “stands ready to continue assisting you with resources, supplies, and personnel” – but he stopped short of making a formal emergency declaration, as requested by children’s health leaders last month.
Read the original article by clicking here.