Romans 1:28 “And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done.”
- Balenciaga under fire over ‘creepy’ ads of kids with ‘bondage outfits’
- In one image, a ginger-haired little girl sported a T-shirt from the brand while holding the strap connected to a white bear, which was in a vest with a padlocked choker around its neck.
- In another, a brunette child donned a blue outfit while clutching a purple plush animal, which was sporting similarly BDSM attire.
- An eagle-eyed social media watchdog alleged. “The brand ‘Balenciaga’ just did a uh… photoshoot for their new products recently which included a very purposely poorly hidden court document about ‘virtual child porn’…
- Balenciaga did not immediately respond to the Post’s request for comment.
Read the original article by clicking here.