Revelations 18:23:’For the merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.’
- Uniper Warns on German Power Output as Rhine River Dries Up
- Uniper SE warned it may have to cut output at two key coal-fired power plants in Germany as the company struggles to get fuel supplies along the Rhine River, exacerbating an energy crunch that has threatened to push the continent’s largest economies into recession.
- German power prices for next year jump to record level
- Water levels on the Rhine have fallen so low that the river may effectively close soon.
- Europe is facing its worst energy crisis in decades as Russia curbs natural gas supplies amid heightened tensions over its invasion of Ukraine
Read the original article by clicking here.