Revelations 6:3-4 “when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- China has stolen US military secrets to create formidable J-20 knockoff of America’s F-22 Raptor
- China achieved its fifth-generation fighter jet by copying U.S. military tech, and it could maintain its pacing challenge for the American military if more isn’t done to safeguard sensitive weapons information, experts tell Fox News
- “What we know is that because of the espionage efforts, [China’s] J-20 is more advanced than it otherwise would be, and that’s the important point here,”
- “They have profited greatly from their thievery over the years,” he said. “They’ve put it to good use, and they’ve come up with an advanced fifth-generation fighter,” noting that it’s “hard to say short of actual combat”
- Secretary of Defense for Policy James Anderson says that China uses a range of espionage techniques from the “old-fashioned” and “low-tech” use of spies and honey traps and bribery to recruit U.S. contractors, university academics and government personnel, in addition to more advanced methods such as cyber activity to obtain key data on military systems.
Read the original article by clicking here.