Luke 21:11 There will be great earthquakes, and in various places famines and pestilences. And there will be terrors and great signs from heaven.
- Erin Brockovich warns Ohio train derailment is transpiring into a ‘nightmare’: None of this makes sense
- Consumer advocate and whistleblower Erin Brockovich advised residents of East Palestine, Ohio, to “believe their own instincts” as state officials claim there’s no longer any air or water hazards.
- “They need to believe what it is they’re smelling, what it is they’re seeing, what it is they’re feeling, what it is they’re experiencing,” Brockovich said on “Kennedy” Wednesday evening.
- Almost two weeks after a Norfolk Southern train carrying hazardous materials derailed and caught fire near the Ohio-Pennsylvania border, Gov. Mike DeWine said East Palestine’s water is safe to drink and the air clean to breathe on “The Story with Martha MacCallum.”
- The train with 50 rail cars, 10 of which were carrying vinyl chloride, caused hazardous chemicals to spill onto the ground and sent a plume of smoke into the air.
- East Palestine residents Nathan Izotic and his wife Kelly told Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight” that they’re seeing the effects of the chemicals first-hand.
- “We are seeing them locally and inside of our bodies. What we’re experiencing – local fish in our creeks have died … oily sheens and coloration in our water … [the] constant smell of burning plastics and chemicals in the air… issues with our dog … vomiting, acting lethargic. It’s scary stuff here,” Izotic said.
Read the original article by clicking here.