Luke 21:25 “And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress of nations in perplexity because of the roaring of the sea and the waves
- El Niño conditions have been observed and are expected to persist. The advisory is kind of like any other advisory or warning, but for a much longer time period.
- This is the first time these conditions have been in place in almost four years.
- This warmer water near the equator in the Pacific Ocean can affect weather patterns thousands of miles away.
- That could impact summer, the hurricane season and the next winter ahead.
- An El Niño is a periodic warming of a strip of water straddling the equator in the Pacific Ocean.
- NOAA declares an El Niño has developed when sea-surface temperatures in a certain region of the equatorial Pacific Ocean have reached at least 0.9 degrees Fahrenheit above average for at least a month and are accompanied by changes in the atmosphere.
- That warming is occurring both at the surface and a few hundred meters below the surface, supporting the developing El Niño.
- This El Niño could be a strong one.
Read the original article by clicking here.