Revelations 6:8 “And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider’s name was Death, and Hades followed him. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth.”
- Threat looms of Russian attack on undersea cables to shut down West’s internet
- “Based on evolving intelligence, Russia might be planning a cyberattack against us,” Biden said at a press conference on March 21. “The magnitude of Russia’s cyber capacity is fairly consequential and it’s coming.”
- One of the scenarios that has been mooted since the start of the war in Ukraine is that Moscow will attack undersea cables to cut off the Western world’s internet.
- Biden urged American companies to “lock their digital doors” as quickly as possible to protect themselves. The fear is that “unprecedented cost inflicted on Russia” by all the latest international sanctions could push Russian President Vladimir Putin to retaliate by directly attacking NATO countries using cyber weapons, Biden said.
- If the hypothesis of a Russian attack against these infrastructures is worrying, it is because “Russia has been spotted doing naval research or exercises close to places where the cables are located”, said Bueger. Russian ships have carried out exercises near Ireland and Norway, where several submarine cables run linking Europe to the United States.
Read the original article by clicking here.