Revelations 6:3-4 “when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- Taiwan fires warning shots at Chinese drone near offshore island
- Taiwan fired warning shots at a Chinese drone that buzzed an offshore islet on Tuesday shortly after President Tsai Ing-wen said she had ordered Taiwan’s military to take “strong countermeasures” against what she termed Chinese provocations.
- It was the first time warning shots have been fired in such an incident amid a period of heightened tension between China and Taiwan, which Beijing views as its own territory. Taiwan strongly disputes China’s sovereignty claims.
- The drone headed back to China after the shots were fired, a military spokesman said.
- Taiwan has complained of Chinese drones repeatedly flying very close to small groups of islands it controls near China’s coast, most recently by the Kinmen islands, as part of military drills by Beijing.
- There was no immediate response from China. On Monday, the Chinese Foreign Ministry dismissed Taiwan’s complaints about the drones as nothing “to make a fuss about.”
Read the original article by clicking here.