Revelations 6:3-4 “when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- Putin to launch ‘unstoppable’ hypersonic Zircon missile during war games with China and South Africa – following simulated Russian launch carried out off US coast
- Vladimir Putin is set to unleash ‘unstoppable’ hypersonic Zircon missiles during his upcoming war games with China and South Africa.
- The new Mach 9 nuclear-capable Zircon missiles, which travel at speeds of nearly 7,000mph, will be fired from the Russian warship Admiral Gorshkov during naval exercises off the coast of South Africa.
- The ‘training launch’ of the missile, one of the world’s deadliest weapons, will be aimed at a ‘surface target’ at a distance of more than 310 miles.
- The upcoming launch of the deadly missiles comes after the Admiral Gorshkov conducted an ‘electronic’ launch at an ‘enemy surface target’ as it sailed in the western Atlantic off the coast of United States last week.
- The frigate’s captain Igor Krokhmal has said previously: ‘No one will see the missile launch or its flight.
- ‘They will only see when the missile hits the target.
- ‘A surface target, a coastal target. I don’t think there will be anything to counter this in the next few years.’
Read the original article by clicking here.