Hebrews 12:11 “For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant, but later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.”
Mathew 24:12 And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold.
- Terrifying moment driver is carjacked by a coordinated gang of armed men driving SUVs in Democrat-led Chicago – as motor vehicle theft skyrockets 90% in just one year in crime-plagued city
- This is the terrifying moment a Chicago driver was carjacked by a gang of armed men who trapped him between two cars before tying him up at gunpoint.
- Surveillance footage, released by a local crime blog, shows several men in two vehicles ambush a parked car before kicking out the driver in the crime-addled city earlier this month.
- The clip shows a 2013 Audi A4 parked on the highway at night with its headlights on.
- Two more vehicles rapidly approach before coming to a halt at the front and rear end of the vehicle, hemming it in.
- The Audi rolls forward in the beginnings of an attempt to escape, but within seconds three men leap from the surrounding vehicles and approach the driver.
- One points a gun at his side window while two more drag him out of the car and throw him on the ground.
- The horrifying footage was captured on a night when eight people were robbed over a 30-minute spree in the same neighborhood, according to local reports.
- No arrests were made for any of the crimes, per local news, including some which involved armed break-ins.
- Chicago Police told DailyMail.com it deals with ‘a vast volume of crimes on a daily basis’.
- The Windy City has suffered an 86 per cent rise in motor vehicle theft rates over the last year – from 42,512 incidents reported in 2022 to 54,983 so far this year.
- Overall, this figure has rocketed by 227 per cent since 2019, when 35,711 motor vehicle thefts were reported.
- Murder rates have also risen by 19 per cent over the past four years under the disastrous reign of the last Chicago Mayor, Lori Lightfoot, while robberies are up 30 per cent.
Read the original article by clicking here.