Luke 21:25 ““And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress of nations in perplexity because of the roaring of the sea and the waves
- Water, water everywhere! Stunning photos show how historic California storms have refilled once-depleted reservoirs in drought-prone Golden State
- California has experienced at least 11 atmospheric rivers this year, leading to a significant amount of rain and snowfall
- The weather system has replenished the state’s once-depleted reservoirs after years of drought
- 12 of California’s 17 major reservoirs are filled above their historical averages for the start of spring
- The storms have created one of the biggest snowpacks on record in the Sierra Nevada mountains. The snowpack’s water content is 239 percent of its normal average and nearly triple in the southern Sierra, according to state data.
Read the original article by clicking here.