Rev 6:6 NAS And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not damage the oil and the wine.”
- Los Angeles becomes 1st in US to reach $6 gas average
- Los Angeles on Tuesday became the first major city in the U.S. to reach an average gas price of $6 or more.
- That’s according to fuel savings platform GasBuddy, which reported the national average gas price in the U.S. beginning to decline since its peak of $4.35 per gallon on March 10
- The proposal would use $9 billion of the state’s budget surplus to provide the rebate, which is expected to cover the 51.1-cent-per-gallon gas tax for one full year of weekly fill-ups for a car with a 15-gallon gas tank.
- Under this proposal, every California filer will receive a rebate—including those who don’t own or drive a car.
- Prices for domestic and international flights have soared along with gas prices, and experts say the rise will continue.
Read the original article by clicking here.