Romans 1:25 “25 because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.
- Musk’s ‘brain chip’ could be tested on humans in 6 months
- Billionaire Elon Musk has said that a wireless ‘brain chip’ developed by his company Neuralink could begin human clinical trials in six months.
- The Neuralink device will first target restoring vision and enabling movement of muscles in people who cannot do so, Musk said.
- Most recently, Neuralink has been conducting tests on animals as it seeks approval from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to begin clinical trials in people.
- He wants to develop a chip that would allow the brain to control complex electronic devices and eventually allow people with paralysis to regain motor function and treat brain diseases such as Parkinson’s, dementia and Alzheimer’s. He also wants to meld the brain with artificial intelligence.
Read the original article by clicking here.