Revelations 6:3-4 “when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- Asian countries push back on China demand
- Beijing is demanding that Indonesia, Brunei, Malaysia, the Philippines, Vietnam and Taiwan surrender their territorial rights to the South China Sea. But all have rejected its claim of “historical” ownership of the 3.5 million square kilometer waterway.
- Now escalating military pressure from China is forcing the traditionally non-aligned South East Asian states to seek mutual and international support.
- “The situation in the South China Sea is far from stable,” Centre for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) analyst Greg Poling says.
- “Chinese vessels engaged in dangerous and escalatory encounters with those of other states regularly throughout 2022.”
- Now Jakarta has put Beijing in a position where it must either put up or shut up.
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) regional bloc produced a statement stating China’s artificial island fortresses and aggressive behavior at sea, “have eroded trust and confidence, increased tensions and may undermine peace, security and stability in the region”.
Read the original article by clicking here.