Revelations 18:23 ‘For the merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.’
- A ‘Tsunami of Shutoffs’: 20 Million US Homes Are Behind on Energy Bills
- At least 20 million households — or about 1 in 6 American homes — are behind on their power bills as soaring electricity prices spark what is said to be the worst-ever crisis in late utility payments
- Utility shutoffs have become more common across the US as some lower-tier households are thousands of dollars behind on their power bills.
- NatGas fuels about 40% of the US power grid and soared to the highest levels since 2008 on Tuesday.
- Electricity inflation is being propelled by soaring costs of fossil fuels, such as natural gas, coal, and petroleum.
Read the original article by clicking here.