Romans 1:28 And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done.
- PETA president plans to donate her flesh for sizzling post-death human barbecue: ‘Fry up with onions’
- People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) President Ingrid Newkirk said she updated her will to include a request for her flesh to be donated for a “human barbecue,” according to a Monday announcement.
- “Flesh is flesh, and mine is given, not taken,” Newkirk said. “[T]he thought of carving up human flesh for steaks might be just the thing to jolt diners into kindness.”
- The request detailed a desire for her flesh to be “Carve[d] out and sear some of her flesh to fry up with onions for a human barbecue.” The will also asked for her body parts to be shipped off to various individuals and groups.
- “Newkirk’s bodily bequests will inspire animal advocates while also encouraging everyone still slumbering in speciesism to wake up,” PETA continued. Speciesism is the belief that all other animal species are inferior to humans.
- Newkirk requests that her skin be peeled off and used to make leather goods, such as a belt and purse.
- The PETA leader wanted her eye to be shipped to the National Institutes of Health for funding experiments on animals, and for her foot to be made into an umbrella stand as is done for elephants.
Read the original article by clicking here.