2 Timothy 3:1-5 “But understand this that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.”
- Man unhappy with haircut allegedly shoots Kansas City barber: court records
- Witnesses told police that they overheard an argument involving Dickens about the haircut he got at the shop the day prior. He was not charged for the job, witnesses said, and purportedly returned to have the cut corrected.
- The barber who cut his hair the day before was not at the shop, witnesses told police. After another barber asked him to take a seat and wait, Dickens allegedly became agitated and began yelling.
- The barber threatened to call the police. That’s when Dickens allegedly pulled a gun and fired two shots at the barber, who ran for the front door and was chased down through the parking lot
- Under Missouri law, Dickens faces up to 15 years in prison for the assault charge; 30 years for unlawful weapon use and 15 years on each count of armed criminal action.
Read the original article by clicking here.