Revelations 6:12-14 “When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood, and the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree sheds its winter fruit when shaken by a gale. The sky vanished like a scroll that is being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.”
- “Potentially hazardous” asteroid to have close encounter with Earth
- An asteroid that is wider than the tallest building in the world is set to make one of its closest encounters with Earth
- The asteroid, named 7482
- NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory believes that the space body could come within 1,231,184 miles of Earth. This would be the closest the asteroid has come to Earth since January 17, 1933
- The space agency has been monitoring this particular asteroid since it was discovered in August 1994, and has classified it as an Apollo asteroid, meaning its orbit crosses that of Earth’s, and has axes that are slightly larger. It’s also classified as “potentially hazardous” for its “potential to make threatening close approaches to the Earth,” according to NASA.
- there are about 25,000 near-Earth asteroids at least 500 feet wide that could be “devastating” if they crash into Earth
Read the original article by clicking here.