Revelations 6:3-4 “when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- Pelosi stares down North Korea with visit to the DMZ – as China continues to fire missiles into Japan’s exclusion zone: White House is ‘FUMING’ with Nancy over Taiwan trip and fact she IGNORED advice not to go
- Pelosi visited the heavily-fortified DMZ during her trip to South Korea
- She was the highest-ranking U.S. official to visit the area since President Donald Trump met North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un there in 2019
- The 155-mile-long, 2.5-mile-wide zone separates North and South Korea
- South Korean president Yoon Suk-yeol told Pelosi her trip to the DMZ was ‘a sign of strong deterrence between South Korea and the US against North Korea’
- Pelosi now in Japan – her last stop on her South Asia tour
- Tokyo said five Chinese missiles landed within its exclusive economic zone
- It was part of military exercises launched by Beijing in response to Pelosi’s Taiwan visit, which China is still angry about
- White House officials said to be fuming over Pelosi’s Taiwan trip
Read the original article by clicking here.