Revelations 6:4 “Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword.”
- Worldview With Amir Tsarfati: In The Midst Of Chaos
- A World in Chaos
- There were riots in Belgium, riots in the Netherlands, riots in Germany, and riots in Kazakhstan.
- In China, Iran, and Brazil, major protests were taking place as people voiced their anger and disgust at their governments.
- In northern Syria, the war continues. In northern Iraq, the war continues. And in Ukraine, the war continues.
- We as the church must fulfill our calling to not only pray for the soon return of our Messiah, but also to reach out to those around us with the truth of the Word of God so that they can begin to find peace in the midst of all this chaos.
- Israel Preparing to Remove Iran’s Nuclear Threat
- Israel will not allow Iran to develop nuclear weapons. The threat of that kind of firepower in the arsenal of so radical a regime is simply too dangerous. However, the cost of stopping Iran could be steep. If Israel acts decisively, the international outrage will be great.
- Iran’s Islamic Regime Facing Battles on Numerous Fronts
- Terrorist Blast at a Madrassa in Afghanistan
- A bomb explosion tore through the Al Jihad Madrassa in Aybak, Samangan, Afghanistan yesterday killing at least 10 students and injuring 24 more. The religious school teaches mostly young boys.
- Leader of ISIS Killed
- Abu al-Hassan al-Hashimi al-Qurayshi, number one man in the Islamic State, was killed in battle recently, ISIS confirmed
- The newly named ISIS leader is Abu al-Hussein al-Husseini al-Qurayshi
- Ukrainian Deaths Reach 120,000 – Maybe
- In a speech tweeted out by Ursula von der Leyen, President of the European Commission, she condemned Russia for its aggression against Ukraine. To emphasize the horror of what has taken place, she stated that 20,000 Ukrainian civilians have been killed and 100,000 Ukrainian military have lost their lives. However, a short time later, the tweet was removed.
- Saudi Arabia Makes Arms Deal with China
- Saudi Arabia purchased $4 billion worth of drones, missiles, and laser-based weapons systems from Beijing.
- Growing COVID Protests in China
- China’s draconian COVID restrictions have finally tipped the scales
- Unfortunately, in a nation not known for its human rights concerns, it is likely that a very harsh crackdown is on its way.
Read the original article by clicking here.