Deuteronomy 28:43-53 43 “Foreigners who live in your land will gain more and more power, while you gradually lose yours. 44 They will have money to lend you, but you will have none to lend them. In the end they will be your rulers. 45 “All these disasters will come on you, and they will be with you until you are destroyed, because you did not obey the Lord your God and keep all the laws that he gave you. 46 They will be the evidence of God’s judgment on you and your descendants forever. 47 The Lord blessed you in every way, but you would not serve him with glad and joyful hearts. 48 So then, you will serve the enemies that the Lord is going to send against you. You will be hungry, thirsty, and naked – in need of everything. The Lord will oppress you harshly until you are destroyed. 49 The Lord will bring against you a nation from the ends of the earth, a nation whose language you do not know. They will swoop down on you like an eagle. 50 They will be ruthless and show no mercy to anyone, young or old. 51 They will eat your livestock and your crops, and you will starve to death. They will not leave you any grain, wine, olive oil, cattle, or sheep; and you will die. 52 They will attack every town in the land that the Lord your God is giving you, and the high, fortified walls in which you trust will fall. 53 “When your enemies are besieging your towns, you will become so desperate for food that you will even eat the children that the Lord your God has given you.
- Exclusive new poll: Huge number of Americans fear ‘nuclear 9/11’ attacks from Middle East terrorists coming through Mexico
- With the Biden White House refusing to do everything necessary to stop the flood of 5.7 million people illegally entering the United States through Mexico, and an exclusive new ALL ISRAEL NEWS poll showing just how much Americans fear Middle Eastern terrorists will use the border crisis to unleash catastrophic attacks inside the homeland…
- Fully 66% of Americans say they are “worried” or “very worried” by such a scenario
- 46% of Americans who fear terrorists will come into the U.S. through Mexico to pull off 9/11-style attacks
- 20% of Americans who fear that terrorists coming through Mexico will really want to attempt a “nuclear 9/11” with nuclear “dirty” bombs.
- 1% of Evangelicals fear Middle Eastern terrorists coming through Mexico want to pull off major attacks inside the homeland.
Read the original article by clicking here.